The FamilyID online registration system is now live. Parent and Guardians need to register ALL students. Below are the directions to register:
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to sign school policies, such as handbook agreements, media releases, and acceptable use policies, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In blue buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
NO PAYMENT REQUIRED OR ALTERNATE PAYMENT METHOD (CHECK, CASH, NON-FAMILYID PAYMENT SITE)
9. Click the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the Registrations tab in the blue menu bar at the top of your screen.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-205-2800 x1.
- Support is available 5 days per week, Monday through Friday, and messages will be returned promptly.